At Alternatives Dundee we provide support that is person centred and confidential. This means that we are a safe place for you to talk through your concerns. We will not tell you what to do. We are there to support you in finding your own answers and a way forward that is right for you. Our service is free.
Alternatives Dundee have face to face appointments that are available throughout the week. Evening appointments can also be arranged.
- Pregnancy Choices discussion
- Post abortion care
- Miscarriage support
- Support in infertility
- Child loss support
- Self-esteem groups/mentoring for teenage girls
Alternatives Dundee are a registered Scottish charity number SC023483
Our team have the COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy Scotland) certificate in counselling skills or are accredited counsellors. Alternatives Dundee are Organisational members of COSCA. All our staff and team members are supervised.
We abide by the COSCA ethics and code of practice.
Alternatives to Alternatives Dundee
See the list below for the closest centres.
- Glasgow Pregnancy Choices
- Ayrshire Pregnancy Crisis Centre
- The Grove Pregnancy Advice Centre, Bedford
- Choice Pregnancy Advice Centre, Letchworth
- Keyhope Centre, Swansea
- Beresford Centre Newport, Newport
- The Willow Tree Centre, Yate
- Bridgend Pregnancy Crisis Centre
- Choices Islington
- The Gate@Westminster
Please use these links for support with the following:
- Pregnancy crisis counselling
- Pre-abortion counselling
- Post-abortion counselling
- Miscarriage counselling
- Baby loss counselling
- Adoption advice for birth mothers
- Teaching programmes for schools, colleges and youth organisations
Please check the centres page for a complete list of alternatives.