Welcome to Glasgow Pregnancy Choices
Welcome to the Glasgow Centre.
Our volunteers are here to support anyone under stress due to an unplanned pregnancy or after pregnancy loss.
- Free pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Up to date information on the options when facing an unplanned pregnancy
- Time to talk through your situation and look at your feelings
- On-going practical and emotional support whatever decision is reached
- Post-abortion support for men and women experiencing painful feelings after a termination
- Pre and post adoption support for those considering an adoption plan
- Help and support after miscarriage or baby loss.
We cover these areas
If you're on a mobile click a number to dial:
If you'd rather use email, click the button to send us a message — we'll get back to you as quickly as possible… Email us
Via our website
Learn more about how we can help you by visiting our website — click the button for help & support… Visit our website
This centre may not refer directly for termination
* We offer a safe place to talk, to explore your feelings and to consider all your options. We do not provide referrals for any medical treatments, including terminations.
Free services & opening times for Glasgow Pregnancy Choices
What free services are available?
You can get help with any of the following services:
Where will I find Glasgow Pregnancy Choices?
Address & directions
You'll find Glasgow Pregnancy Choices here
Suite 259/260 Third Floor, Central Chambers, 93 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 6LD
93 Hope Street is located directly opposite the Hope Street entrance to Glasgow Central Train Station. Our office, Suite 259/260, is located on the Third Floor.
Use the map to get your bearings…
Use the map controls on the left to zoom in or out.
To move the map position just click and hold then drag.