Cornerstone Care in Confidence, Huntingdon
Free help and support from Cornerstone Pregnancy Advice Centre
Stressed-out about unplanned pregnancy - get the right information
Are you feeling stressed-out & confused about an unplanned pregnancy? Are you struggling to work out what to do next?
You'll find getting the right information about all your options will help clear your mind so that you can work out what your next step should be.
At Cornerstone Pregnancy Advice Centre you'll find confidential, free and friendly support with accurate information about your available options so you can make an informed choice. You'll also get non-judgemental support whatever that choice may be.
Need help following an abortion?
Are you struggling with unexpected feelings and emotions following an abortion, even one that happened a long time ago?
If you'd like to understand why you feel the way you do the free post-abortion counselling service available at Cornerstone may help. As well as to women, our post-abortion counselling is available to men too.
Contact us at Cornerstone
Contact us at Cornerstone Pregnancy Advice by email or phone. You could also drop-in to see us during the day. See the full contact details and opening hours below.
Alternatives to Cornerstone Care in Confidence
See the list below for the closest centres.
- The Grove Pregnancy Advice Centre, Bedford
- Choice Pregnancy Advice Centre, Letchworth
- Choices Islington
- Alternatives, Plaistow
- The Gate@Westminster
- CrossWay Pregnancy Crisis Centre, Twickenham
- Options Pregnancy Resource Centres
- Amber Crisis Pregnancy Care,
- The Safe, Basingstoke
- The Oasis Crisis Pregnancy Centre, Horsham
Please use these links for support with the following:
- Free pregnancy testing (with immediate result)
- Pregnancy crisis counselling
- Pre-abortion counselling
- Post-abortion counselling
- Miscarriage counselling
- Baby loss counselling
- Adoption advice for birth mothers
- Free clothes and baby equipment
- Advice on benefits and accommodation
- Befriending service
- Parenting classes
- Teaching programmes for schools, colleges and youth organisations
Please check the centres page for a complete list of alternatives.