I am pregnant again

By anonymous on 10/01/2014

Cut a long story short. My 1 year old son is in the care of my abusive ex fiance and I'm pregnant to him again. He has been advised not to contact or have anything to do with me by his parents. What do I do? I need my son back and I don't know what to do about our new pregnancy.

Editor's comment

I'm afraid that sounds beyond what I could answer on a story post. You would need to talk to social services and get a legal arrangement for access to your son. Your new pregnancy is a different issue and I would advise you to seek counselling from a trained advisor about your options.

Other stories...

Story categories

Tell your story

The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.

Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?