Baby Loss Stories
There are 24 Baby Loss stories. You're viewing page 1 of 3
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- At 24 wks my water sac slipped into my cervix bringing on labor
- A scan at 22 weeks showed my baby had a bilateral cleft lip
- He said it's just like me to have a miscarriage during his show
- Miscarriage at 11 weeks, our dream continues to be crushed
- 15 and worried I could be pregnant.
- I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks.
- Can we go for adoption?
- 4 in 1 is not just a statistic, it is me.
- I lost the baby
- I know my baby is ok in heaven.
Current page: 1 of 3
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?