There are 38 Adoption stories. You're viewing page 3 of 4
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- We gave birth to our lovely gorgeous son two weeks ago now on Boxing Day
- I was adopted as a baby in the 1970s.
- I had a baby in 1974, a little girl.
- Hi, I found my birth mother two years ago and last week, I found and phoned my birth father.
- I was deeply in love with the father of my baby. It was in 1970 when things "were different".
- After a trouble free pregnancy, my daughter was born 6 months ago.
- I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 10 days ago. It was an amazing experience and he was a much longed for child. However, he was born with Downs Syndrome.
- I placed my son at birth through a private adoption.
- Part 4: My adoption…18 years ago.
- Part 3: My adoption 18 years ago…
Current page: 3 of 4
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?