There are 38 Adoption stories. You're viewing page 2 of 4
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- A woman who is 8 weeks pregnant considering adoption.
- A 14 year old who chose adoption
- I couldn't find myself on the family tree
- We decided to adopt
- At the Drs I said 'no' to an abortion
- My Mum had left me and I went to a social care home
- Think long and hard before you make a decision to have a child adopted.
- Adoption would be hard but would give my baby what I couldn't
- Our son was born on Boxing Day. He has Down’s syndrome.
- I was placed with my adoptive family at four weeks old in 1970.
Current page: 2 of 4