There are 1,660 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 135 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had a medical abortion at 8.5 weeks.
- I met my partner in the first year of Uni (I was studying for my Zoology degree) and just before the second year of Uni began, I fell pregnant.
- I had an abortion three years ago and thought I had gotten over it.
- I'm a happily married Mum of two.
- I am 27 years old and found out recently I was pregnant.
- I had an abortion in December last year.
- I knew since the day I found out I was pregnant that I wanted to keep the baby,
- I still think of the abortion every day.
- I became pregnant by accident after a problem with the contraception I was on.
- Having just separated from our spouses, two months later we found out I was pregnant.
Current page: 135 of 166