There are 1,663 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 136 of 167
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I still think of the abortion every day.
- I became pregnant by accident after a problem with the contraception I was on.
- Having just separated from our spouses, two months later we found out I was pregnant.
- In October last year I found out that I was pregnant.
- I was just about to turn 41 when I found out I was pregnant, already a mother to two teenagers.
- I found out just before Christmas that at the grand old age of 41, I was pregnant for the first time in my life.
- When I was 16, I dated a manipulative mentally abusive boyfriend.
- At 38, with four children, I couldn’t face another pregnancy
- I have read stories about people who regretted their abortions...
- Two weeks ago I had a Medical Abortion.
Current page: 136 of 167