There are 1,660 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 139 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- January 2007, I turned 18 years old. It was the moment I had waited for, for as long as I could remember.
- I'd really been going through a tough time when I did the pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive.
- When I was 19, I met my first boyfriend. He was 24 and just out of a relationship.
- I found out I was pregnant on Christmas Day 2008 but didn't tell my boyfriend for a week as I knew he didn't want children.
- I am a 36 year old mum of two. I had always wanted a third child but had problems having these children so it didn't seem like it would happen.
- I feel so sad; I still mourn the baby I should have had.
- I still find this really hard to think/talk about, though I have to admit I had an abortion when I was 17 years old.
- I never thought I would read a story so similar. I was just about to start university when I found out I was pregnant.
- I would like to share my story. It had taken me three years to conceive our first baby...
- Hi. I am 27 years old. I had an abortion two weeks ago.
Current page: 139 of 166