There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 138 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- Seven years later and it is too painful to speak about.
- I just wanted to share with you my experience of the abortion pill
- My conscious sedation surgical abortion at Planned Parenthood
- It all started when I didn’t come on my period and my closest friend and I went down to get a pregnancy test.
- I found I was pregnant at around five weeks. I am a mother of two going through a divorce and this pregnancy was just not possible.
- I'm 22, have just split up with my boyfriend and am due to finish my degree in a few months' time.
- I experienced an abortion when I was twenty-seven years old.
- On 5th February 2009 I had a medical abortion at 19 weeks.
- I am 19 and a junior in college. I found out I was pregnant about three weeks ago by taking a at home pregnancy test.
- January 2007, I turned 18 years old. It was the moment I had waited for, for as long as I could remember.
Current page: 138 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?