There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 26 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I didn't ask enough questions; I wasn't prepared for the abortion
- It was something I'd been afraid of since I was in middle school
- I remember my medical abortion it like it was yesterday
- Termination of pregnancy.
- A surgical abortion at 6 weeks just after my 18th birthday
- At 17 & studying, having a baby was out of the question
- I had an abortion.
- I was 16 when I had an abortion by vacuum aspiration
- I'm not sugar coating it; it's scary and awful, but so worth it
- My positive surgical abortion experience in New Zealand
Current page: 26 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?