There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 27 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- The test was negative but I knew something wasn't right
- My surgical abortion with sedation at Marie Stopes, Leeds
- The waiting was the worst bit, every story increased my anxiety
- I assumed it'd be like a heavy period but it was much worse
- A simple run down of events during a 5 weeks medical abortion
- I wasn't fully aware, due to the drugs, and he had sex with me
- I may be pregnant after 1-night-stand with a guy I don't care for
- I dread it: my surgical abortion was 3 years ago to the day
- The guilt I have is unbearable - does it ever get any easier?
- I dread this day so much - 3 years ago I had a surgical abortion
Current page: 27 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?