There are 1,663 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 130 of 167
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I have had a roller coaster ride of emotions since my abortion but have been lucky enough to have good counselling which has been of great help to me.
- I wanted to write this so that other women (and partners) might have more of an idea what to expect.
- A letter...
- Two days ago I took first medical abortion pill, and although I experienced nausea previously, the morning I was to take the second pill, I was sick.
- I suffer from Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and when I went for some tests at the hospital, I received the very shocking news that I was pregnant.
- We decided to have the pregnancy terminated because of the situation we were in...
- Unlike the typical stereotype of a teenage girl who falls pregnant, I am intelligent and in a long term, loving relationship.
- I had an abortion a year ago...
- I'm 28 and had a medical abortion three days ago. I had unprotected sex and took a morning after pill on day three which means it is only 58% effective.
- Well, I am 16 now and I had an abortion when I was 15. It has ruined my life.
Current page: 130 of 167