There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 130 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I suffer from Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and when I went for some tests at the hospital, I received the very shocking news that I was pregnant.
- We decided to have the pregnancy terminated because of the situation we were in...
- Unlike the typical stereotype of a teenage girl who falls pregnant, I am intelligent and in a long term, loving relationship.
- I had an abortion a year ago...
- I'm 28 and had a medical abortion three days ago. I had unprotected sex and took a morning after pill on day three which means it is only 58% effective.
- Well, I am 16 now and I had an abortion when I was 15. It has ruined my life.
- I'm 32 years old and have been with my partner for seven years.
- I am a second year university student with a promising future in science
- I just experienced a medical abortion - I wouldn’t recommend it
- My 8.5 weeks medical termination yesterday on the NHS
Current page: 130 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?