There are 1,660 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 126 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I wish I had found this site before I did what I did. Even now, I can't say or write the word without cringing.
- I am 19 and I had an abortion a few months ago. It was something I really didn’t want to do but I had to because my boyfriend didn’t want the baby.
- The doctor took several blood tests and it turned out that I had German measles and the doctor explained how dangerous it was for both me and my baby.
- I had a medical abortion three months ago. It went wrong. I have been back to hospital four times and been given antibiotics.
- I was 15 when I found out I was pregnant. My boyfriend and I hadn’t planned it, and as soon as I found out, he told me it was either him or the baby.
- In May, I started a fling with my next door neighbour. It lasted six weeks, and I really thought I was falling for him.
- I’m married, but have never had sex with my husband, so I knew this baby wasn't his.
- My heart was saying don’t do it, but my head was saying this is the right thing to do. I cried for days hoping to miscarry myself because then my body would have ended it, not me.
- I was certain that I wanted an abortion - my partner and I had never wanted children and still don't.
- I had a surgical abortion yesterday and I have to say it was the best decision I have ever made.
Current page: 126 of 166