There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 129 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had an abortion three days ago. My second one. I had it despite all the previous depression I went through after the first one.
- I now solemnly swear to never get myself into this situation again.
- I had already hit a pretty low place and arranged some counselling via CareConfidential (it was free!). This was the best thing I could ever do.
- I’m not sure how I’m going to cope with this but occasionally I have been getting an immense wave of despair, the ‘no going back’ feeling and, ‘Oh God, did I do the right thing?’
- At first I wanted to have an abortion but he seemed quite happy and excited about having a baby. Then our feelings swapped!
- In my mind I feel I've committed the most evil of sins a mother could.
- I have had a roller coaster ride of emotions since my abortion but have been lucky enough to have good counselling which has been of great help to me.
- I wanted to write this so that other women (and partners) might have more of an idea what to expect.
- A letter...
- Two days ago I took first medical abortion pill, and although I experienced nausea previously, the morning I was to take the second pill, I was sick.
Current page: 129 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?