There are 1,663 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 129 of 167
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I saw a life I had never wanted, a life I couldn’t escape from now. I saw my future suddenly as no longer mine.
- I had a medical abortion a week ago. Then five days ago, I felt the baby fall out of my womb and I saw it in the NHS bed pan.
- When I was 16 years old I found out I was pregnant. I had been with my boyfriend for a year and we were both in shock when we found out.
- I'm 35 and have just found out I'm pregnant by a guy I was seeing for four months.
- I had an abortion three days ago. My second one. I had it despite all the previous depression I went through after the first one.
- I now solemnly swear to never get myself into this situation again.
- I had already hit a pretty low place and arranged some counselling via CareConfidential (it was free!). This was the best thing I could ever do.
- I’m not sure how I’m going to cope with this but occasionally I have been getting an immense wave of despair, the ‘no going back’ feeling and, ‘Oh God, did I do the right thing?’
- At first I wanted to have an abortion but he seemed quite happy and excited about having a baby. Then our feelings swapped!
- In my mind I feel I've committed the most evil of sins a mother could.
Current page: 129 of 167