There are 1,660 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 127 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- When I was at the end of my first year at university, I was raped after a night at the student union.
- I can’t believe I chose at 15 to give my baby a life and, at 27, I chose to kill my other baby.
- The day I got the news I was pregnant I was so happy I couldn’t even imagine having an abortion.
- I went for the scan myself, waited three hours and when the nurse told me it was twins, I felt my heart die right there and then. Something inside just left me.
- All in all, I'm upset about what we've done, who wouldn't be? But this was what was right for us right now.
- I had a horrible experience with my first and only abortion.
- After fourteen years of marriage I was pregnant
- Medical abortion...no problem!!
- The Marie Stopes counsellor asked me before I went through with the abortion how I thought I would feel afterwards.
- I'm 19 and had an abortion a few months ago. When I first found out I was pregnant I was over the moon.
Current page: 127 of 166