There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 152 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had an abortion 12 years ago and my life has not been the same since.
- I felt I wanted to just write a bit of my story in hope that my experience may help someone else. I had an abortion ten months ago.
- I was 32 when I found out I was pregnant and in a three year long relationship which had had many ups and downs.
- Four abortions and a miscarriage before 27 years of age
- I am 37. Never really had children on the cards and always been so careful.
- This year is the 21st anniversary of my abortion.
- I'm a pro-lifer - always have been, always will be - I guess.
- I am six weeks and four days pregnant with my 14th pregnancy. I have four living children, the eldest is nearly 14 and the youngest is just 18 months.
- I found out I was pregnant a few weeks before I was about to start a university course.
- I am writing this to help anyone considering a medical abortion.
Current page: 152 of 166