There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 151 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had an abortion on the 17th of February 2006 and I have thought about it ever since.
- My story differs quite substantially to the ones I read on here.
- The 7th March 2008, (my mum’s birthday) was the day I proceeded with my termination.
- I had an abortion two years ago on the 10th August 2006. I think about it every day.
- I don't think of myself as pregnant. I think of someone who will be having an abortion.
- I felt better after the termination but now I wish I'd kept the baby
- I was told that the medical way was better for me firstly because it was 'helping nature along' ...
- I’m only 17. Two months pregnant. And I want an abortion.
- At 39, I discovered that I was pregnant. I felt so scared.
- After much agony, I went in for a medical termination at eight weeks.
Current page: 151 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?