Crisis Pregnancy Stories
There are 263 Crisis Pregnancy stories. You're viewing page 17 of 27
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I have found out I’m six weeks pregnant and so scared.
- I’m 25 yr old and recently went on holiday and slept with a friend of a friend.
- Last month after having a few too many, I slept with an old school friend.
- I am 37 years of age and have been having an affair with a married man for the last year.
- How could I force this on him? It doesn't seem fair that I hold his fate in my hands and he is looking to me to do the "right" thing.
- Forced into abortion 10 years ago, I cannot go through it again
- I’d always said I didn’t want children and avoided them, but wasn’t sure if that was down to the termination or my mum saying she’d wasted her life having kids.
- I've been so adamant that I didn't want this baby that, last weekend, I just wanted to feel normal again. I went down the pub and got really drunk.
- If I feel like this now, what am I going to feel like next week after the termination?
- The day I found out I was pregnant I didn’t have much feeling about it. I stated straight away I was having an abortion and that was final.
Current page: 17 of 27
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?