Miscarriage Stories Stories
There are 132 Miscarriage Stories stories. You're viewing page 13 of 14
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I lost my baby at 14 weeks
- MISCARRIED ON THE DAY OF ABORTION
- It was a couple of months ago when I miscarried in October.
- I was severely ill with postnatal depression which required hospital treatment as an inpatient.
- I had a little baby girl, but then she died just 2 hours later.
- I had bleeding in my uterus which was threatening my pregnancy
- Well, I had unprotected sex. A week later I started feeling weird, had some "morning sickness", dizziness, fragile to some scents, emotional, experiencing a lot of gasses.
- My boyfriend was very supportive and wanted me to keep the baby but on the other hand my mam wanted me to have a termination.
- Miscarriage at 7 weeks - from extreme happiness to devastation
- They told me, "Well, you are having a miscarriage."
Current page: 13 of 14