Miscarriage Stories Stories
There are 132 Miscarriage Stories stories. You're viewing page 3 of 14
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- Miscarriage at 11 weeks: the hardest thing I've been through
- I want to break the taboo that exists around pregnancy loss
- I was blessed with 5 wonderful pregnancies but lost my 6th
- After an early miscarriage, I'm afraid I won't have another baby
- Blighted Ovum ended my pregnancy in miscarriage at 12 weeks
- I was 5 mths when I miscarried and went through it alone
- I'd had a miscarriage without knowing - I'd had no symptoms!
- A subsequent ultrasound showed it was a failed pregnancy
- At 8 weeks there was still no sign of any miscarriage symptoms
Current page: 3 of 14
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?