There are 1,663 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 142 of 167
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had a surgical abortion yesterday.
- After two successful pregnancies and two miscarriages, I found myself to be pregnant again;
- I became unexpectedly pregnant just after my 17th birthday despite having used contraception.
- I am 28 years old, unmarried. I have a BA in Biology. Basically science-oriented. Someone who should be able to make smart decisions, right?
- I had an abortion on the 14th Aug 08 at 8 weeks and everyday I pine for my little angel.
- I've posted a few times on here. I was the unlucky one that it didn't fully work.
- I had my medical abortion one month ago. Today I found out I was pregnant again.
- Where do I start? After trying for a baby for fve years and being diagnosed with endometriosis, I went through two IVF cycles, which both failed.
- I've been with my boyfriend for three years now.
- I'm 29 and had a private surgical abortion last week (I was 7 and a half weeks pregnant).
Current page: 142 of 167