There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 145 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had an abortion nearly five weeks ago. It was the biggest mistake of my life - and it can never be undone.
- In May 2008, I went through with an abortion.
- My husband and I have always had a wonderful marriage for 10 years and we have one child together.
- I suspected I was pregnant and did five tests before I started to believe I was.
- It was the 18th December 2003 when I had an abortion.
- I had an abortion 10 weeks ago in July 2008. I was 8 weeks gone and felt at the time it was the right decision, given the circumstances.
- I’m just turned 19. I had an abortion on July 10th 2007. I was 19 weeks and 1 day. Very late on.
- I had an abortion not too long ago. After doing some research on the internet I had decided to have the medical one...
- Just before my 30th birthday (2 years ago), I found out I was pregnant. Unplanned and also a huge shock.
- I was 15 years old and pregnant by an older man. The first words he said were, ‘I’m not marrying you’.
Current page: 145 of 166