There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 141 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I am writing this for the people that have read some of these horrific stories and are now a bit scared of having a medical abortion.
- I am 36, and have two children ages 5 1/2 and almost 8. I found out 4 weeks ago that I am pregnant.
- I'm 22, found out last week that I was pregnant after a routine sexual health check up with the doctor.
- Hi, I am 26, married already. I want to do an abortion in the correct way because I did one a long time ago when I was a teenager in a very old dangerous traditional way and I nearly died.
- I had it three days ago. Before I had my abortion I read through quite a few stories on here which really scared me.
- I knew I was pregnant the instant I conceived - 25th April 2008.
- I had a surgical abortion yesterday.
- After two successful pregnancies and two miscarriages, I found myself to be pregnant again;
- I became unexpectedly pregnant just after my 17th birthday despite having used contraception.
- I am 28 years old, unmarried. I have a BA in Biology. Basically science-oriented. Someone who should be able to make smart decisions, right?
Current page: 141 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?