There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 161 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I couldn't believe it. "Why me?" I was only sixteen.
- I had an abortion a year ago. Everyday I imagine my child’s face looking down at me and asking, ‘why me?’
- I named her before I went through with it as I wanted to say goodbye...
- A year ago, I had an abortion, my second.
- Over the next couple of weeks my head kept telling me it was okay, but my heart was hurting.
- Most days I sat crying hugging my belly and wishing there was some other way...
- A medical abortion...This is long but worth the read, please?
- Hi, I’m not sure why I’m posting this so late in the day...
- He was the one who told me to have an abortion and being young, at 17, and very naive, I did as I was told.
- My heart was not with an abortion...
Current page: 161 of 166