There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 21 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I was 12 yrs old using birth control but didn't know how it worked
- Unplanned pregnancy after my ex-partner and I slept together
- I think I'm too old and too fat and there are just too many risks
- My husband gender checked our baby and forced me to abort
- Termination of pregnancy for fetal abnormality emotional trauma
- Keeping it a secret was important due to their religious beliefs
- Care staff told me if I had my baby it would be taken away
- Read this if you're considering medical abortion and are scared
- I prayed daily after my miscarriage and fell pregnant a third time
- He said he was sterile so I didn't take the morning after pill
Current page: 21 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?