There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 14 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- For 3 months, I knew I was pregnant, but I was looking for hope
- I was already 12 weeks so the Dr said not to mention it
- My surgical abortion at 16 wks 5 days: the worst day of my life
- I'd never considered being a mother but was 17 and pregnant
- When I first found out I couldn't have been happier
- In Ireland, I couldn't get an abortion, so I travelled to England
- I should have stood up for my baby because he/she couldn't
- Opening up is not easy, and I hope this message helps others
- I never believed in abortion but was facing it for the 2nd time
- My no. 1 piece of advice to anyone: never pass on quality
Current page: 14 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?