There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 12 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- My 10 weeks surgical abortion without sedation or anaesthetic
- I called Kensington Clinic in Calgary to arrange for an abortion
- Always very pro-life, I never thought I'd consider an abortion
- Why's everything failing? First the morning after pill, now this!
- I've had a surgical abortion at 8 weeks and medical at 14 weeks
- At 18 weeks, I already feel like it knows my plans to terminate
- He asked me to abort it - I stood my ground and said no
- A 'positive' account of surgical abortion under local anaesthetic
- I'm not proud of it, but this year alone I've had two abortions
- I had an abortion as I was worried about what people would say
Current page: 12 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?