There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 15 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- Late medical abortion due to medical complications at 21 weeks
- There were so many things keeping us from starting a family
- At the time, I thought I was doing what was best for everyone
- In my mind, I wasn't murdering one tiny innocent child, but two
- Now I'm battling PASS which is post-abortion stress syndrome
- I think its safe to say I'm not dealing with it as I should be
- More than 20 years have passed since, but I can never forget
- We already have 3 kids and our plan didn't involve a 4th
- I have never felt so wrong, depressed and alone in all my life
- All I can do now is grieve my lost boy and those poor little twins
Current page: 15 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?