There are 1,654 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 11 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I was 17 years old and my period was one week late
- To this day, I still don't know why I made the decision that I did
- I look back on the day of my abortion with relief and gratefulnes
- I'll never forget my late term-medical termination at 17 weeks
- The doctor did an ultrasound but she couldn't find anything
- My 10 weeks surgical abortion without sedation or anaesthetic
- I called Kensington Clinic in Calgary to arrange for an abortion
- Always very pro-life, I never thought I'd consider an abortion
- Why's everything failing? First the morning after pill, now this!
- I've had a surgical abortion at 8 weeks and medical at 14 weeks
Current page: 11 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?