There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 156 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- (Abortion) I hate this word...
- Hello. I had an abortion 27 years ago and it has taken me a long time to come to terms with it.
- This is still very fresh as I had the abortion just this morning.
- I pray, if we do have souls, that my angel is safe and protected in heaven, as I didn’t have the strength to protect my baby on earth.
- I felt different. I could feel a change in my body and although my period was not due for a week, I took a pregnancy test, with my friend waiting outside. It was positive...
- I had an abortion a week ago today. This website has helped me so much, and made me feel happier with my decision. Just to know that I am not alone.
- I am 28 years old I had a abortion in September 2007.
- I bunked the morning off school and took the test in a petrol garage toilet. It only cost 2.99. It was positive.
- Before I had even done the test, I knew that I was pregnant.
- I’m 14 and had an abortion two weeks ago
Current page: 156 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?