There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 17 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I found I was pregnant 2 wks after taking the morning after pill
- Abortion: an easy decision but the hardest choice to live with
- Don't allow anyone to make you feel bad about your situation
- I feel I didn't stop to really think about it and feel so empty now
- I was 14 when I fell pregnant and had an abortion
- 3 years after my abortion I still feel regret and wish I hadn't
- I'd read accounts of other early medical abortions being agony
- I was so shocked, it was NOTHING like I expected it to be
- With a strong pain threshold, I thought I'd be able to get home
- My medical abortion at 6 weeks pregnancy at 35 years of age
Current page: 17 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?