There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 119 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- Waiting for an abortion
- the hardest part for me was telling my doctor that I didn't want to proceed with the pregnancy.
- Post-abortion feelings - there's a sadness in my heart every day
- I am a 20 year old girl who had an abortion in february 2009!
- I was happy with the procedure just the side effects were so severe.
- I had my termination in July 2007 after my husband walked out on me when I told him I was pregnant.
- I knew I was pregnant before I took the test.
- Here is My Story! I had termination in March 2005, nearly 5 years ago.
- My partner especially was absolutely adamant we could not keep her
- I had an abortion a year ago, and I still sometimes find it difficult to cope with.
Current page: 119 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?