There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 120 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I already had 3 children at eighteen with my partner a verbally abusive man but good father to my kids
- I'm writing to help anyone scared about early medical abortion
- The man who had got me pregnant was very abusive
- I have had two abortions and until two weeks ago I felt more emotional about my first abortion.
- I was 12 weeks 1 day pregnant when I had my termination... I cry everyday
- I finally got a positive test and was told at the doctor that I was 9 weeks.
- They asked many questions including whether I'd like to know if I had conceived twins.
- I am desperate to get back to normal after my abortion, but I just don't know how.
- I've had trouble getting over my grief and what I now think of as my depression.
- Now we are again a couple of days further and I have fallen into a black hole.
Current page: 120 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?