There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 121 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- My daughter had an abortion several years ago when she was a teenager.It was the most traumatic time of our life.
- I had a gut instinct but because I was in my first year at uni, I felt like I would be disappointing my parents
- I really couldn't tell you why, but I just couldn't do that again.
- I was 17 when I got pregnant. It's been a year and I still cry myself to sleep most nights..
- I found out I was pregnant using a HPT on a Monday, but even before that I knew.
- I felt like a clock was ticking on my womb.
- My family had no idea,and in my society it's unacceptable,and if I told them they would disown me. I knew it,and I was devastated.
- I didn't think it would effect my life as much as it has. There is not a day goes by that I dont think about it.
- I'm 34 yrs old and three weeks ago I found out I was thirteen weeks pregnant.
- my biggest fear now is that I'll never become a mum because I chose to give away my first child.
Current page: 121 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?