There are 1,660 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 122 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- my biggest fear now is that I'll never become a mum because I chose to give away my first child.
- I'm 19 and I had an abortion in June, I was 13 weeks pregnant.
- Just a little over three months ago I had a medical abortion. This was not something I really wanted to do as I was completely against abortion.
- Although we were both happy about the pregnancy, we both felt it was the wrong time. We had a termination in January.
- I'm 16 years old and had an abortion 3weeks ago. I've been with my boyfriend for a year now.
- Though well meant, I've been affected by the words of the nurse
- I had a medical termination of pregnancy (TOP) 2 days ago at 9 weeks. It was the hardest decision I have ever made, but I felt I had no choice.
- I had an abortion over four years ago now and I have regretted it every day since then.
- I went to sleep soon after then I suddenly woke up with immense pain (the suction part of the procedure) I cried out in pain as I have never had pain like it.
- We both agreed that neither of us were ready for children and went ahead with a termination..
Current page: 122 of 166