There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 123 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I'm 23 and can change my mind later, right now my youngest has just left baby-stage and I'm enjoying not having a baby in the house again.
- "Your due date is around February 1st" were the only words it took for my world to come tumbling down.
- This is a word of caution for anyone considering medical abortion...
- I had a medical abortion when I was 6-week pregnant. I was not ready for a baby and went for the abortion option as soon as I learnt I was pregnant.
- I really was so unsure about what to do and although I know no one could have made the decision for me, I wanted someone to talk to, to discuss both options and get some advice.
- Then I found out I was pregnant again and he pressured me into having an abortion.
- I am against abortions, I would never have thought of taking another life, whether it was just a bag of blood or not.
- About two months ago I saw the two positive lines on the pregnancy test.
- I fell pregnant as an older woman, and it was a complete shock.
- I'm 15 and just found out I'm 6 mths pregnant - what can I do?
Current page: 123 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?