There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 124 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- I had my abortion a week ago. I was 12 and a half weeks pregnant.
- I have had a Early Medical Abortion, but I am really not sure if it has worked.
- I found myself pregnant at the age of 19
- Sadly, my mum's response wasn't at all what I expected
- When I told him I was pregnant he was shocked. He asked what I wanted to do and I told him - I'd had a miscarriage when I was 16 and that crushed me.
- I needed to tell someone else. I had an abortion on 16/05/09. It was my second abortion and unlike the first one, I really wanted to keep this baby.
- After he read the result I went numb. Not one bit of me felt unhappy about being pregnant. Sure I was absolutely gutted to be in the situation but to not want my baby? Never.
- I stupidly suggested that we didn't need to go through with the pregnancy and said that I would book a termination and we could use the time before to think about it (which was two weeks).
- I had always said that I didn’t want children but was careless when using/not using contraception.
- The bleeding after my 3 medical abortions has all been different
Current page: 124 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?