There are 1,659 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 9 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- But now I think, why? Why didn't I think about all my options?
- Aborting again 10 years later is the worse feeling in the world
- Facing abortion due to chromosomal abnormality at 21 weeks
- He told "the world", now I'm afraid to have this abortion
- My experience wasn't simple, it didn't go as it should've done
- An unwanted abortion due to the removal of my gall bladder
- Abortion-related deaths were so frequent in the news in Ghana
- I didn't follow the nurse's advice regarding pain relief
- Looking into abortion I found many women have no regrets
- What infuriates me is that I told that doctor to stop and he didn't
Current page: 9 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?